1. Create a new form
2. Create a new menu item of type ‘Display’.
3. Check Best Practice (BP) errors, following list will appear
4. To remove the above error, we will create a new privilege and add the display menu item to the entry point in the privilege
5. Creating this new privilege should remove the BP error from the menu item but if we check the BP for this privilege, it should show below list of warnings
6. To remove the above error, we will create a new duty and add the privilege to the duty
7. Creating this new duty should remove the BP error from the privilege but if we check the BP for this duty, it should show below list of warnings
8. To remove these BP errors, create a new role
9. And add the same duty to an existing appropriate process cycle
Finally, we are through with removing all the related BP errors for creating a menu item. Hectic but necessary because it will pay off later in maintaining a good security architecture.